- Latest Additions
posted by Helmet on 03-09-2006 at 17:13 - 7 commentsHmm, our first American football experience. Being a student at a University gives you the possibility to visit the games of your schools' team for free. The team at North West Missouri State University is called the Bearcats.
Despite the fact that we did not know the rules of the game, we did have a lot of fun although we did not come up with a good reason why it's called FOOTball. According to Jules it would have been better to call it "Barbaric Moshball" and I tend to agree with him on that one.
On other remarkable thing is that the crowd goes wild in games like this one. They insult players from the other team e.g. "Number 46 learn to tie your shoelaces" or "Number 97 you are FAT, chubby" and I've even seen people make appointments about which number they were about to pick on
That's it for now, let the pictures speak for me:
- #1 Pamela - 03-09-2006 @ 18:20 -
- Great pictures! I am not really into football; it literally bores me.
- #2 Helmet - 03-09-2006 @ 19:40 -
- Yea, problem with football is that the actual action only takes like 5 secs anyways :(
- #3 Unity - 03-09-2006 @ 22:17 -
- Kmis jullie op het veld?
- #4 Helmet - 04-09-2006 @ 04:45 -
- ik ben die nummer 97 die daar die paarse fag (nr12) omver gaat slopen
- #5 Unity - 18-02-8425 @ 11:57 -
- Dan ren je toch achter de feiten aan! Meer trainen denk!
- #6 Steffie - 18-02-3909 @ 11:57 -
- Hey, leuke foto's! Groetjes xxx stef
- #7 CHKFLK - 18-02-3685 @ 11:57 -
- Op zijn minst de bal moeten regelen als souvenier eigenlijK!
Post a comment
Adding your comment, please wait...!