- Latest Additions
posted by Helmet on 01-10-2006 at 19:28 - 4 commentsWell these are some pics from the latest American Football game I attended, between two very big rival teams (northwest being one of them).
It was a really really close game, and I think NorthWest had the advantage of playing at home which ultimately resulted in their victory.
Practice makes master
The game was sold out, so some people did not have the comfort of a seat.
The marching band is always in a perfect shape and some good fun is guaranteed.
Oh there was also football of course
- #1 Unity - 02-10-2006 @ 14:59 -
- Yeah! Lets kick soms ass!!!
btw next time some cheerleaders (female ) please
- #2 Helmet - 02-10-2006 @ 15:18 -
- difficult to do with a camera that has little to no zoom
- #3 annemiek oet houtum :P - 03-10-2006 @ 19:31 -
- zek patrick, wie waas het bie de kapper?? hubsse het nog kenne venje?
toch veur blauw gekoaze of is het noe paars?
- #4 Helmet - 03-10-2006 @ 22:19 -
- was gezellig bij de kapper en was goed te vinden (wel een dikke 40 minuten lopen)
Post a comment
Adding your comment, please wait...!